Thursday, July 19, 2012

Review & Buy WeeRide Pro-Pilot Bicycle Tandem Trailer


We apply this trailer for the past 2 months daily, averaging regarding 10 miles per day. My boys - 3 and 5 year old - just enjoy it and don't want to get down. I am surprised to read the previous review which the product broke after a few uses. My neighbor too owns the same trailer for the past 5 months and never had any parts broken. I am actually getting the second identical trailer, therefore my husband and I can go for the ride with our 2 children at the same time. I highly recommend this product.

I buy this for my 4 year old daughter, and she enjoys it. It does take a little effort to keep the balance when she leans to one side or the other. They could have made the seat a little softer. whole in all, it is a good bike for the money and a fun way to spend the day with my daughter.


I bought the item after my son became also frustrated with his bicycle. After riding altogether, he lost his fears, but we gained family time altogether.
Nice condition, delivered quite fast, and seems to be nice quality. owned for six months.

When my son was old sufficient to ride along, but couldn’t keep up with his bike, I bought this to make our life easier!

The match and finish on the bike is acceptable. The mechanics of it are decent. The post which attaches to your bike is somewhat stiff and hard to couple to the trailer bike. I took a sander to mine and removed any rough areas, and its fantastic now. I did turn the handlebars around therefore which my son didn’t must bend over therefore far to reach them while riding.


It was extremely easy to attach and looks fantastic. My almost 4 yr old enjoys it although even his feet can't wholly reach the pedal when it's at the bottom of the rotation. My 7 yr old wants ride it as well although even he has own bike!

Fantastic bike to get you little one on a ride with you. My 4 year-old enjoys it. Sturdy construction and extremely little assembly wanted. Its been fun, we've applied it 5 times a week for the past month.

we've had this trailer bike for a few weeks now and my son enjoys it!!! It's a really wonderful bike, extremely sturdy, nice quality, and just a whole lot of fun. It's too good looking as I didn't understand what to expect before I got it since I didn't consider the picture did it much justice. My son won't although ride his own bike at this point, he would much rather ride the trailer bike. whole in all, this is a nice purchase, I highly recommend it!

This product is of high quality. The attachment mechanism is sturdy and feels safe. We've applied it ~10 times in the last 3 weeks on various roads in our neighborhood, including dirt bike trails and hills. My 4 year old son is still not tall sufficient to reach pedals at the lowest point, but is or else quite comfortable.

I have not applied other kinds of trailer bikes, but whole other brands / models cost much more - and I don't see what else you'd necessitate.


For the money, it's almost worth 5 stars. merely 2 minor comments. 1) Yes the seat is not soft. No complains from the rider (yet) on up to 15 min trips. May be it does not bother children as it would adults. 2) Tight turns make the seat of my bike rotate. This happens since of the built in limiters in the connector / joint. Turning also tight to the left or correct will move the post of adult's bike correspondingly. It happens mostly when maneuvering the tandem out of the garage. Not a bad design: it's a required safety feature. merely a bit also limiting, hence becomes a small nuisance, but convenient to address when it happens.


For the future reference: the bike accompanies with a flag on a pole. It's not on the picture and I was wondering whether it's included.


I'd given it 4.5 stars. Recommended.

Review & Buy WeeRide Pro-Pilot Bicycle Tandem Trailer

What Is A Secret To Get Pregnant Fast?

No comments:

Post a Comment