Saturday, July 21, 2012

Review & Buy Aosom 2in1 Double Baby Bicycle Bike Trailer and Stroller


I apply it for runs/walks (don’t have a bike) and it works completely. Putting it altogether was a challenge but AOSOM has a video on youtube to help. I too read the reviews here in regards to the front tire going flat after the first use. I took apart the front wheel and put electrical tape down (I could see how the tire could pop) and haven't had an issue with it because I did which.
I am a bit confused as to the age/height requirements/limits on the trailer. It says not to put a child under the age of 18 months in it, but my 3 year olds head exceeds the height limit by an inch. therefore basically are they expecting a person to apply it for a year (when a child is over the age of 18 months and under 3). Both my children are average height and the trailer is made for two kids therefore which was a little bit of a disappointment.

All in whole its convenient to push, light weight (even at 30+ lbs) and handles corners goodly.

 

I considered I was missing a piece therefore I contacted customer service via email they were able to help me out. They break style changed therefore I was not missing a piece at all. They sent me a video to help demonstrate how to install the new system.

So earlier review turned out to spot on...especially with regard to the troubles with the tires going flat immediately upon first inflation...understanding this i was able to take the tires off and wrap over the liner a few times with electrical tape...or else the rim liner would not have protected the tires from punctures from the back of the spokes. It took an exclusive 30 minutes work to put altogether since of this. too earlier reviews said the assembly guidance were extremely poor. This is true....but if you have the slightest bit of handiness you can figure the snap altogether parts of it extremely conveniently. The brakes are a bit trickier...but for this part the guidance were sufficient. It helps if you've ever changed your own bike tire or set a brake line. If those two jobs scare you..then don't purchase this product. If you can get past which even the bike works wonderfully. It's comfortable for my three year old and one year old to ride altogether. It rides therefore smooth it's hardly noticeable behind the bike. I enjoy it and they enjoy it...and it works fantastic as a stroller much better although than regular strollers. One really strange observation however....one of the large tires was marked (correctly) max. 35 psi and the other same size but opposite side tire was marked (incorrectly) max 300 psi..yes which correct i said 300 psi. I'm just happy i had a stitch of common sense regarding bicycles before i buy this product. Thanks to the earlier reviews i have an overall nice experience...purchase stay away if you can't pull and replace a bike tire. Or else enjoy!

My husband set the trailer up pretty convenient, like others have said directions are vague, but you get the gist, I had read the reviews where others had said which parts were damaged and I was praying ours would not be but alas it was. There is a storage space behind where the child sits and it had a hole in the nylon regarding the size of a quarter. Rather then send the whole thing back I am going to patch the hole myself. Things which we enjoy are the exclusive safety features like the wheel guards and the fact which it is not a sling seat, but is secured to the base, too like the stroller wheel is a real wheel not a dinky plastic wheel. I worry the velcro closure will be convenient for the children to undo, kind of wish it was snaps or zipper. Awesome buy, fantastic price and better then whatever you would discover at Target or Walmart.

Ordered 2 - merely sent one and would not work with me on delivery costs as I had to drive to the States twice for pick up. The front wheel pulls to the left. Ordered a blue stroller for a friend - accompanied with reflectors both front and back that the red one does not have. Besides the front wheel pulling to one side it is a nice stroller and was convenient to put altogether.

When I opened the box whole the guidance were in German. However the trailer is extremely convenient to assemble and I didn't necessitate whatever other than my two hands. In order to correctly install the breaks go to [...]. I did notice which the pivot bolt for the trailer arm loosened and the nut came off. Luckily I wasn't also far from home. I put the bolt back in with a lock washer locking nut and Locktite. I haven't experienced any other troubles. My girls enjoy it and it's convenient to attach and detach from the bike. too it quite fast changes from a stroller to a trailer. The hand brake which can lock in place is a good feature. whole in whole it's a fantastic stroller at a nice price.

Review & Buy Aosom 2in1 Double Baby Bicycle Bike Trailer and Stroller

How to Get Pregnant For Dummies?

No comments:

Post a Comment