Monday, July 16, 2012

Review & Buy Croozer 525 Double Child Bicycle Trailer (Red/Silver/Grey)


We read a lot of reviews for this stroller/trailer before we bought it. I enjoy which it has separate seats for 2 kids, therefore they are not leaning on each other. Plenty of footroom and storage room. Steers conveniently.

The merely complaints I can consider of are which the assembly guidance seem to be written for a different (but similar) model, therefore they were confusing, and the front wheel rattles on rough road when applied as a stroller.

Previously, I owned a Burley Solo which I absolutely ENJOY and trailed like a feather. After our second son, I decided to get the Croozer since of the wonderful reviews and let's just be blunt....the price.
Putting the front bumper on correct was a little misleading in the directions but overall pretty convenient. It folds extremely compact and I ENJOY the front little wheel which accompanies with it. It works awesome as a stroller but pulling which thing is a challenge if you are going up hill!
Upsides compared to a Burley must be the attachments - they accompany with it, that is awesome!
My merely complaint is how there is not much leg room to grow. My 3 year old can kick the velcro closure free, while buckled in and I don't consider he'll be able to match in there much longer. Wish I could push the seat back more since I do like it and he's not ready for a bike yet.
TONS of storage space!!!

We looked high and low for the complete bike trailer. We planned on spending $150 originally, but couldn't discover whatever safe and comfortable for which price. We ended up looking at the croozer 525, schwinn joyrider, and a barely applied Chariot Cougar. Well, in my opinion the croozer beats whole hands down. First the joyrider seems perfectly unsafe without any side or top roll bars for protection, the cougar was good but my kids discovered the seat uncomfortable, not sufficient leg room, and overall a small tight cabin. In the ended we ended up with the Croozer 525 and couldn't be happier. I am 100 pounds and discover it convenient to pull, the bucket style seat are fantastic, it has lots of storage, is convenient to convert to a stroller, and seems extremely safe. Most importantly my children, husband, and I whole enjoy it. It is therefore fun and complete. I would highly recommend to anyone. We looked 535 and if I had exclusive money I would have buy it since it does have slightly more head room, but we didn't necessitate jogging wheel therefore couldn't justify exclusive price.

By the way are children are 5, 2, and 5 months. The 5 year old is 42 inches and has regarding 2-3 inches of growth before hitting top. I figure she can get one more summer of apply out of it. Since of bucket seats 5 month old can too ride. I just wish there were 3 seats.


Croozer 525 is awesome! It is convenient to maneuver, not also heavy, spacious trunk, and sufficient space for my two children (5 month-old and 1 1/2 year-old). I didn't expect much when I got this croozer, but guess what? It exceeded my expectation. I am extremely glad I chose croozer over the burley brand since my croozer looks much better and it is a lot cheaper.

One thing though, this will be much better if there would have been a brake!

 Review & Buy Croozer 525 Double Child Bicycle Trailer (Red/Silver/Grey)

No comments:

Post a Comment