Monday, July 16, 2012

Review & Buy Schwinn Bicycle Trailer With Conver - Yellow/ Gray (Double)


Enjoy this bike trailer, the seat is stable, the wheels are sturdy along with the frame, my almost two year old enjoys going for a ride in there.

We just got this today and I like it. I like the 5 point seat belts on the inside of the trailer. The merely thing which I have noticed is the correct tire wobbles a little. Our friends have a different brand which we borrowed as long as we got this one. It is a little longer and has more room for the feet than this Schwinn, but I consider he paid a lot more for his and it's not much better. I like the way this Schwinn attaches to our bikes too. It seems more secure then the other one we tried. I too like how it has real bike spokes instead of plastic spokes like the instep trailers which were a little cheap. Which is the reason I opted to, purchase this Schwinn instead. Schwinn and Instep are made by the company anyhow. For some reason I always assumed Schwinn was made in the USA, but it was made in China. Either way it is good and we like it.


Very high quality. Schwinn has never failed me in any product i've ever buy. This trailer works well. I've taken my little nephew around the neighborhood. He tends to fall asleep while riding that is ok. It rides extremely smoothly. Weight is no trouble although when going up a pedestrian bridge. Takes 360 degree corners with ease. Tires necessitate to be aired up before apply of course. There’s some room behind the seats for diapers and wipes, and a small purse. The handle is complete for jogging. Take front wheel off and jog while pushing. Front wheel is merely useful for using trailer as a stroller. Matching 2 toddlers which weight around 30 lbs, fites fine. The children must sit elbow to elbow. Plenty of leg room. Weather cover and mesh works extremely well. Small holes in the floor are fantastic for sweeping out dirt. Overall fantastic product.

Review & Buy Schwinn Bicycle Trailer With Conver - Yellow/ Gray (Double)

No comments:

Post a Comment