Thursday, July 12, 2012

Review & Buy Schwinn Trailblazer Double Bicycle Trailer


This is a lot of fun. We certainly get lots of looks and smiles...
I wish it could be too suited for bigger children more comfortably, like 6, 7, the seat belts are a little also short.
I wish there was a recline option if the children fall asleep.
It's ok other than which.

This trailer is too listed on amazon.com as the Schwinn Trailblazer Double Bicycle Trailer. The padded seats seem comfortable for the children, though their helmets don't sit which well against the back of the seat. The trailer is convenient to assemble. It attached without a trouble to my 1999 Marin hybrid bike, without must remove the rear bike rack which holds the pannier sacks. It tows smoothly over pavement; I've been on a couple 20 mile rides with it. It appears to be well-built, and the materials are nice.

I'd really give it four stars, since I'd like to consider which five means "best thing ever", but thanks to rampant star inflation throughout the site, I can't really justify fewer than five.


I researched a lot of different bicycle trailers & decided to apply this one. Overall, it does what I necessitate it to do. I have a 17-month-old & he doesn't mind being in it. It has sufficient room to put toys and blankets around him.
Couple of issues: there is velcro to close the flaps on both the storage in the back & in the front. I wish it were snaps. The velcro sometimes comes loose and its a little hard to make certain which the velcro is aligned therefore which it closes properly. The snaps would secure it & ensure which it doesn't open.
Once you convert it to a stroller, the front wheel is really wobbly and it makes a lot of noise. Its actually really annoying & it discourages me from using it as a stroller. The bracket which attaches the wheel isn't secure sufficient.

If you have more money to spend, I would probably go with another, but for the price range, its an OK product.

I bought this trailer to apply as a stroller for 2-5 mile walks and short 2-5 mile rides at times when I want to exercise but my 5 and 6 year old may not be up to it, they get lots of other exercise. I was worried regarding discovering a trailer which would accommodate them, they are 47 lbs each and regarding 46" tall. I am extremely satisfied with how they match into this trailer. The children are pretty comfy, not also squished and really enjoy riding in it. It was extremely convenient to assemble, seems sturdy sufficient and has plenty of storage. I was surprised at how lightweight it feels as a stroller and as a bike trailer, though any hint of an incline changes our leisurely rides into quite a workout for me, but I am new to biking and hope this changes as I get more match. I would recommend this item.

Review & Buy Schwinn Trailblazer Double Bicycle Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment