Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Review & Buy Bell Classic Bicycle Child Carrier


This is the second spring we apply this seat. When we first bought it, it spent one month in our garage; since it didn't match on my Trek 3700 or my husband's Giant Boulder Se. Finally my husband buy longer bolt in hardware store and attached it to Giant. To attach the seat he removed fast release seat bolt and replaced it with longer one from hardware store (provided one was to wide for bike wholes, and the one on the fast release system on bike was to short. It too took a moderate fiddling with attaching to the wheel; since of the derailleur system. After being installed the seat is extremely sturdy and secure. Our child enjoys it. We go riding every day. It too has leg protectors, that is excellent. Be careful with attaching the straps, they are flimsy. You necessitate to get applied to rear weight. It takes little practice. The seat is extremely close to bike seat, and our 22 months old boy who is 34 3/4" high was kicking our legs with his legs. Now we taught him to keep his feet in provided slots and it is fine now (but we ended up with bruises before which). 


For the price it is excellent, sturdy seat. Bell should really include two sets of bolts: for the old fashioned ones (provided), and for whole the whole terrain/mountain bikes (not provided). At the end we are glad with this product.

We buy ours from Walmart for the same price. It was a bit hard to put altogether but finally did it. It is sturdy...if which is a concern. I understand it was my major concern. The handle bar comes in the way of your backside though, therefore we left it off. Fantastic product for the price.

Buy two of the Bell Bike seats for my twin boys. My husband installed them with no troubles. It took regarding 45 minutes to install both of them. The boys felt safe and like to hold onto the bar. They are able to turn and look around without obstructions. The bike was still convenient for me to balance with the carrier on it. whole altogether a fantastic product at a fantastic price.

We like this bike seat a lot and therefore does our son. We like it therefore much which we just buy a second one for a different bike. Installation was relatively convenient. Our son will probably ride in it for a year or two as long as he transitions to a different style bike carrier in the future. Overall, fantastic product for nice price.

I had been wanting one of these for a while, and after reading several reviews, I buy this one. My 13 yr old son and I put it altogether in less than 2 hrs...it was not difficult at whole when the directions were followed. My 20 month old daughter absolutely enjoys it! We did take the handlebar off since it was covering part of the seat and making the ride for me extremely uncomfortable, but now which this mom is comfy, everyone is glad! This is extremely sturdy once installed on the bike. I highly recommend this product!

This seat works completely with most mountain bike but will not work with a cruiser which has a back rack. Just therefore you're aware. But it's sturdy although with my 34lb. toddler in it. I enjoy this item and the price is amazing. I buy one for my sister as a gift and she enjoys it too. Highly recommended.

This is a fantastic price for this product! We had one quite some time ago but paid $50 for it. We tried to purchase one at Sports Authority and they necessitated $75 for it! I got this with free delivery for $35, not also shabby. It doesn't quite work with my husband's bike therefore we had to modify how it attaches to the seat slightly but no big deal. Nice price for a quality product.

Review & Buy Bell Classic Bicycle Child Carrier

No comments:

Post a Comment