Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Review & Buy InStep Quick N EZ Double Bicycle Trailer


I apply this trailer for running at least twice a week, occasionally for biking - it is really fantastic for both. It's extremely convenient to attach/detach, and extremely durable. My 2 yr old likes it a lot. I am certain you can discover more expensive and higher quality trailers out there... but this one is a fantastic value and a fantastic buy. The merely trouble I've discovered is which the front wheel (used for running) cannot swivel 360 degrees... but this seldom bothers me. Overall, I am extremely glad with this trailer and really enjoy working out while spending time with my son.

We enjoy this product! For the money, it has been fantastic for us therefore far. Quality is wonderful and good looking too. The set-up was convenient and my 15 month old has enjoy riding along with us on our bikes now. We don't apply it as a jogger as often, but works okay then as well. We hope it lasts as long as #2 comes along to share the bike rides!





First off let me begin by saying I do not have any experience with any other bike carriages.
From what I have seen most carriages are really expensive, and for the price this carriage has exceeded my expectations.
It folds up conveniently and can be disassembled and reassembled quite fast. My merely concern is which there is merely a thin layer of fabric between my baby and the ground.
The carriage sits regarding 6 inches off the ground, but until the driver is aware of the clearance around the carriage overall should be fine.
I am considering adding a board to the frame just to be safe, but perhaps I am just being an over-protective parent. Other than which it is a fantastic product. I have buy some car window shades which stick with a suction cup to give my baby some shade in there, I don't like closing it up since it can get pretty hot in there when riding in the day. Mostly apply it on paved bike trails. Overall feels sturdy and secure. I will comeback and review further after more use. It has merely been two months because I've had it and have merely applied it a hand entire of times.

We discovered our bike trailer new on Craigslist and just enjoy it. My daughter can relax much more than her stroller and it although has two side pockets to hold her bottle (or drink)and plenty of room down by her feet area to store toys to carry along for the ride. The ride itself is extremely smooth too. When attached to a bike she seems to enjoy herself.

We have not had this product for extremely long, but we have been out riding a few times. We enjoy it and our 2 boys enjoy riding in it. The merely con regarding this product is the handle. The handle is not permanently attached for jogging that makes it a little flimsy. It's not which big of a deal though, because it is made to be applied as a bike trailer with an added bonus of using it for walking/jogging.

What a fun bike trailer! I am therefore glad with this buy. I am now able to tow my 2 boys (age 1 and 3) around town much easier than in a regular tandem stroller. Like other reviewers stated, my boys do tend to sink into each other but they don't seem to mind at all. They are extremely comfortable and have plenty of room to stretch their legs. They don't appear cramped at all. I enjoy the fact which there is space behind the trailer as a "trunk." It is large sufficient to match snacks and some beach towels for the pool. I understand this will be a fantastic summer thanks to the Fast and EZ trailer.

Review & Buy InStep Quick N EZ Double Bicycle Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment