Friday, July 20, 2012

Review & Buy CoPilot Model A Double Bike Trailer


I have gotten therefore many complements on how cute this "buggy" is. The bike trailer is complete for my children (4 and 2) to ride in and they enjoy it as well. though they must sit relatively close altogether it doesn't seem to bother them once we start riding. I did ALOT of research on ALOT of different trailers and I decided on this one since it looked more sturdy, has 20 in. wheels (for more ground clearance and smoother ride), has somewhat padded seats, and the seat is more substantial than some of the others in the same price range looked. It is too extremely convenient switch it to a different bike since of the vice- like connector (verses the pin connector where there is a piece which must remain attached to the bike although after the trailer has been removed). For the price I paid ($99.00- on sale, 50% off) I am extremely satisfied with what I got. I saw extremely little difference between this one and the ones which were extremely expensive.


I buy my Copilot Model A a couple months ago and perfectly enjoy it! I have taken it on several trips and have no complaints.

I have two different bikes (an 80s schwinn road bike and a mountain bike) and the clamp works fine without scratching or damaging either one of them. My husband's bike is a different story though. The clamp doesn't match correct around his mountain bike. It hasn't scratched whatever, but it did come off once. Thankfully, we were testing it and not going quick and the secondary strap did its job. However, since the clamp isn't universal, I gave it a four star rating.


Setting the trailer up is pretty convenient. There are five clips you must put in, attach the tires and then either attach it to the bike or attach the front wheel. The trailer is light weight sufficient to conveniently get in and out of a car trunk without also much effort.


There were several selling features which helped in my decision to purchase the trailer. First off, I like how it's designed to have the kid sitting in an upright position. The seat is sewn down therefore it is flat and then the back where the child leans against is at an angle instead of a perfect hammock design like therefore many other bike trailers I looked at. Second, it looks to be pretty well made since overall is double stitched. Third, I did want to be able to apply it as a stroller therefore I necessitated to have a front wheel. I however, do not necessitate to apply it as a jogging stroller, therefore I can't comment on which. My purpose was to attach it to my bike and go to the grocery store with it. When I got there, I just put on the front wheel, and applied it as a grocery cart. It worked fantastic for which. I was too able to put my groceries in the storage area back behind where my child sits just fine.


Overall, it's an awesome bike trailer until the clip properly fits your bike.

Overall this is a extremely nice trailer. I have 1 year old twins and they had a lot of room to wiggle around. My merely complaint regarding the interior is which the seat is not extremely sturdy, it buckled a bit in the middle. My babies ended up elbow to elbow before I was able to ride away. I ended up putting a rolled up towel between them to allow them to move their upper bodies.

I had no troubles attaching it to my beach cruiser, that have odd frames as it is. Some people say which it doesn't work. I discovered which it worked fantastic. I enjoy really like which the clamp has a padding therefore it won't scratch up my bike's frame.


The side tinted windows are a plus. I just wish which they would too have the option of rolling up and have a mesh screen to allow more airflow.

We enjoy the value for the quality of this bike trailer. The fabric with safety reflection stripes is the best we've seen around comparable to other brands. Our son is a small 20 months old (2percentile), and he fits goodly in this trailer. Really necessitate to adjust straps well therefore he doesn't *sink* and scoot himself down. Be careful and watch your children therefore their chin doesn't end up buried into their chest, since which is when their airway is being cut off. (which's just basic sense for any trailer or baby wearing carrier as well).
The merely thing we are a little cautious of is the clamp onto the adult bike. Seems the more you tighten it, it could be a little tighter. Never have had any issues with coming loose or whatever, therefore just something we are watching. I would prefer to have a separate attachment for a front wheel; an actual wheel therefore which when we would want to apply it as a stroller, it wouldn't be therefore cumbersome with the long arm sticking out in front making it obviously a bike trailer. whole in all, we enjoy this trailer!

Review & Buy CoPilot Model A Double Bike Trailer

When Should You Start Having Sex If You Want To Get Pregnant?.

No comments:

Post a Comment