Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Review & Buy WeeRide Co-Pilot Bike Trailer


This is definitely what we were hoping for! It was fairly convenient to assemble (took me regarding 30 minutes start to finish) and dh checked it after he got home from work, approved it. (That was nice as we had already test drove it.) We ride 2 miles every day to and from my oldest dd's school, therefore this is something which makes the ride go much more smoothly. Also, it arrived much quicker than expected-ordered Saturday evening, arrived Wednesday afternoon, and which was although choosing free super saver delivery!

Our son is a small five year old and this just fits him. He was extremely nervous at first but truly enjoys riding this. My husband was concerned regarding the 'stops' on either side of where the bar connects to the hitch - he considered they restricted the turning radius, that I consider is the point - but I haven't had any trouble with them. I did track down the company and order another hitch ($20) therefore we could have one on my bike and on my husband's. Now no matter who is 'driving' we can conveniently move the trailer bike. Good product.



This is an AWESOME product. My daughter fell from her bike with training wheels and was scared to try any type of bike. We were looking for a way to get out on an enjoyable bike ride as a family while we waited for her to build skills and get over her fear of riding. The trailer bike gave her the confidence which she required to try a 2-wheeler herself. We have owned this for over a year and I have merely excellent things to say regarding the WeeRider Co-Pilot. It is a fantastic product!!!! I highly recommend this!!!

I gave this 5 stars since of the quality of the product. I was concerned which at such a low price it would be a piece of trash. It was not - it was heavy duty, high quality construction. The assembly and attachment to my bike was easy. Best of whole my grandson, who is 4 years old, enjoy it. whole he necessitated to do ws go quicker. I had previously priced "tag - along bikes" at $230. Pleasant surprise.

This is a really fun attachment to my bike and the price is reasonable! My six year old son enjoys which he is on my bike and since he is attached, I can actually get places. When he peddles, it isn't which hard to bike with the exclusive attachment. Assembly too, was extremely convenient. I had no trouble assembling it in an hour or so. My merely complaint is which it could be hard to reconnect to the bike. Sometimes it takes me a frustrating twenty minutes to get the back part to slide into the attachment piece on the bike, since the attachment is heavy and it tilts whole over the place as I try to slide it in. It's too a big thing and a bit hard to travel with, but whole in all, not also heavy to make a lighter attachment worth it.

Complete for a five-year old who enjoys riding. He's old sufficient to pedal his own small two-wheeler bike, but would never make it on a five-mile off-road dirt hill trek. I checked frequently to make certain overall was tight on the co-pilot bike. although on steep and bumpy trails, the co-pilot bike followed along goodly, gently handling whole kinds of terrain. The kid was thrilled to go quick, up and down hills, weaving around bending trails, in and out of the woods. He although enjoyed occasionally doing whole the work himself, peddling on level paved paths. A lot of fun, and a fantastic workout.

Review & Buy WeeRide Co-Pilot Bike Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment