Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Review & Buy Schwinn Joyrider Bicycle Trailer (Red/Gray)


The Schwinn joyrider bicycle trailer is both a extremely convenient stroller and a nice way to keep in shape trailer. The trailer packs away pretty convenient a little bulky though. Convenient transfer to a stroller with plenty of room for 2 children and plenty of stuff. Be careful of whole the stuff you pack since it is added wait to pull and can make going up hills a little rough on the intermediate. whole in whole serves purpose extremely well and my wife, children, and myself enjoy the trailer.




I absolutely ENJOY this bike trailer. Being a 1-car family, this trailer is like my car. I apply it almost daily for bike rides to the store/library/dentist etc. I can't tell you how many miles this trailer has been on, but it is a LOT! I have had it for 2 years and it is extremely comfortable for my 2 children - even my 6 year old is growing also tall for it with the cover down. It follows fantastic behind my bike & is just barely wider than my elbows when on the bike, therefore it is narrow sufficient to match through most obstacles which a bike rider can go through.

The straps are fantastic, and the whole padded seat is removable (velcro) therefore you can wash it. The arm which swivels to attach to the bike is good, and extremely convenient to stow underneath the trailer. I have heard which there are NO replacement wheels (eek!), that stinks, as the tires on our trailer are getting a little bare.


TROUBLE: Our trailer has a trouble collapsing. The red button has somehow broken, and the correct side will not fold down without super human effort (i.e. my husband). I am sending it in to get fixed and had fantastic customer service therefore far.


Other than which - this trailer is amazing, and one of the best purchases I have ever made. I would give this trailer 5 stars unless for the collapsing trouble. Would absolutely recommend this trailer!!

I got this trailer since I necessitated something sturdy and roomy. It is both of those things. It is made of heavy-duty canvas and we've had it (and applied it) for more than a year without ANY issues. Everyone compliments its looks and the conversion to stroller feature is handy and provides for a smooth walk. This trailer is for casual riding (not racing) as it is heavy and causes some pull on the bike. But I am a small person and can pull this around the neighborhood and on flat trails with my children weight (60lbs total) without issue. I didn't give it 5 stars since it's HEAVY, the stroller wheel wobbles when I try to jog, and the buckles are a bit finicky at times. But now which my children are older, I merely apply the lap belt portion and there is a jogging wheel which is sold separately.

I am in enjoy with this, I exactly do not recommend this to any one which is going to apply this as a stroller and you necessitate to put it in your car if you have a small 4 door car. Its pretty big. I have a van therefore it operates out wonderful and my grand daughter enjoys it. Its sturdy and the front wheel turns and the other joggers don't. I highly recommend it if your into bikes and walking. 

Review & Buy Schwinn Joyrider Bicycle Trailer (Red/Gray)

No comments:

Post a Comment