Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Review & Buy iBert Safe-T-Seat Front Child Seat (Green,38-Pounds limit)


I consider the design is nice but not fantastic. The attachment is extremely easy design that connects to the steering column. I have a good mountain bike and the mounting space is extremely tight. I am unsure if it is doing any damage to my steering column but I have applied numerous times and overall seems to work. There are other products out there therefore compare your necessitates with the design. I feel extremely secure with my son sitting in it and buckled in. I recommend putting on face cover for your little passenger on windy days as he feels the entire brunt of the weather.




Overall, it is a positive experience with a endorsement to for the product. I would recommend this product to friends.

Our son received the iBert as a Christmas gift from Grandma, therefore we are just now able to apply this first the first time. We tried it yesterday for the first time and our son ENJOY it!! This seat is AWESOME. It was convenient for my husband to put on his bike and he did it in regarding 10 minutes. Our son is 7 months and 18 lbs, he fits fantastic. We didn't have any trouble adjusting the straps to match his frame. We enjoy this because my husband can talk to our son while riding around, that he could not do if our son was in a trailer behind my husband's bikes. This is a must for any family if you enjoy to bike during the warmer months. Fantastic product!!!!

I didn't want my son on the ground level bouncing behind us therefore we got this instead
My husband said it's a little tricky at first and the thing has a little bit of a wobble (the company says the give is intentional) but it's kind of scary at first.
My son is huge (7mo, 23lbs, 33in) and is just able to sit on his own and had zero issue with this.

I consider this is a nice product if you're looking to bike with your baby/kid at a better level.

I bought our Ibert safety seat in 2008, for apply with my then two year old daughter. Before purchasing it, we applied a burley pull behind bike carrier as well as a traditional rear mounted bike carrier. The hills in Folsom are fantastic, therefore though she liked the single burley - I could not pull the weight up the hills on most rides. though the rear mounted bike seat seemed to be convenient to apply - my daughter hated it and it made every ride a chore. From her extremely first ride on this seat to the last she enjoy it. We were able to mount it on a trek mountain bike, a bianchi commuter bike and a beach cruiser - no troubles. I saved the seat when she moved into the tag along. Now my son uses this extremely seat and he enjoys to bike. I started riding with him when he was 10 months old. The best part of this bike seat is you can upgrade it with the newer parts - there is a steering wheel, padding (ours was not padded) and a newer harness... Now my bike is a bicycle built for three baby on front, momma doing the work, and daughter trailing behind on her tag along.

I've been researching child seats for my small two year old. This one was my favorite, but I was concerned regarding match. I'm merely 5'4" and I really didn't want to end up bumping my knees. This is complete. She is correct next to me and we can talk and interact. She can ring my bell or "help" me steer. She enjoys it! It in no way interferes with my ability to apply the bike. I can get on and off fine, I can stop safely, I can pedal without must avoid the seat. This is the best solution I've discovered for allowing us to do family rides! I enjoy which it goes up to 38lbs. I'm going to have a lot of miles on it as she's merely 24lbs now!

Review & Buy iBert Safe-T-Seat Front Child Seat (Green,38-Pounds limit)

No comments:

Post a Comment