Thursday, July 19, 2012

Review & Buy InStep Sync Single Bicycle Trailer, Green/Gray


This is an awesome, stabile trailer. It's extremely well constructed and I had it unpacked and attached to my bike in less than 10 minutes. The frame is extremely solid. While attached to the bike, I didn't although notice the exclusive weight as long as I was going up hill. My son (14 months) absolutely enjoy it and had tons of room.

I would recommend this to my friends and although my ex-wife.

The trailer unpacked with ease and was ready to go in mere minutes. The hook-up is quite easy, making apply and/or storage extremely convenient. No complaints from the rider who, quite frankly, was tired of looking at my back from a "kiddie" seat.




I wasn't certain which I would be able to bike ride with my 10 lb Havanese and the trailer, but It was extremely easy. extremely smooth ride. The turns are incredibly smooth as well.
Beautiful color, looks comfortable for "Nikki"
If you have a small dog be careful to close whole Velcro and snap shut whole snaps.
The Buyoo's and how cute!! From everyone were therefore funny!
I would recommend this product.

What a good surprise! I am a novice biker and have never applied a trailer before. I have a small, arthritic, 16 year old dog which goes to work with me everyday, and I still necessitated to bike to work when the weather allowed. The trailer is smooth, convenient to maneuver, and feels extremely lightweight when towing. I have troubles with long grades and steep hills, but which is my endurance trouble, nothing to do with the trailer. :)

Fantastic product therefore far. The price is also nice to be true based on whole the research I did. But I can't discover a thing to complain regarding after several weeks.

I never correct reviews, but I labored therefore long regarding this buy which I decided to report back which it was a fantastic final selection! It was therefore convenient to put altogether and attache--and you don't although feel it riding behind you. What sold me on this particular model/brand was the mesh screen which allows the rider to get a little air if the weather is nice--as well as a plastic screen for rain. It's fantastic, I like it a lot. I would not spend the $$$$ for a fancy brand - go with this one.

I buy this for my dog. She's less than 12 lbs and she enjoys it. Convenient to put altogether and extremely sturdy. I was apprehensive at first worrying regarding overall falling apart. However, I'm confident the construction is solid. Now I take her wherever I go! I highly recommend this product for you dog owners. Fantastic price compared to what's out on the market.

enjoy this thing. Would have got 5 stars but there was a defect (front female straps were bent). Just got off the phone with the manufacturer whose sending replacements in 3-10 days.

My 11 month old son enjoys going on bike rides with his daddy. Sometimes he although falls asleep, when he's awake he's looking out the side window at whole the fun things passing by. Fantastic workout for me, and fantastic to get my Son outside.

I researched trailers for a couple months before deciding on this one. I read the reviews and do agree which it is quite a tight match for my 2-3 year old as she is bigger than most however she still fits and absolutely enjoys the ride!. It is convenient to pull with my cruiser bike and convenient to assemble and connect. I am extremely glad with this trailer. The price was fantastic too!.

This was the complete family gift. My 18 month old enjoys to go biking with us while she is riding. Super convenient to assemble and unassembled. She is able (and eager!!) to climb in and wait to be strapped in. With a driver error the cyclist was thrown from the bike but the trailer kept both wheels on the ground and there was no harm to my child.

Review & Buy InStep Sync Single Bicycle Trailer, Green/Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment