Monday, July 9, 2012

Review & Buy Coupler Attachment - InStep & Schwinn Bike Trailers


My bike was lately was stolen therefore I required a new coupler for my new bike to tow my trailer. Found it conveniently on Amazon and it was delivered quick with whole required to attach to my bike & tow my trailer!! On the road once more!!

This coupler attachment is the complete match for our InStep bike trailer, it's fast and convenient connection. Now both my wife and I are glad as we can alternate pulling our children' trailer w/ no problem because it's easy connect & disconnect. Try it and you won't regret.

I got this for my husband's bike. We are bicycling weaklings and necessitate to trade off with the trailer therefore we got this as an exclusive. It is convenient to use. I just enjoy it. extremely secure also.



It isn't whatever you don't already understand but it is good to have an exclusive to mount on my wife's bike.....trailer swap is convenient now. The merely thing I didn't like is which AMAZON showed this product and the trailer I buy altogether as "frequently bought altogether". I considered it required to be bought to apply the trailer as long as I read reviews stating or else. I buy it anyhow but for those of you purchasing an IN STEP trailer please understand it already accompanies with one in the box. Unless you want two then purchase an exclusive.


I buy a applied In-Step double bike stroller, but it didn't come with this coupler. I was excited to discover it here on Amazon, but was too nervous it wouldn't operate with my smaller bike (I am a short lady =) ). It operates completely!!!! My 3 year old enjoys to go riding with me and her brothers. It was therefore convenient to install which my 10 year-old did it whole by himself; unless to get the bolt as tight as I necessitated. therefore happy we bought this! We will buy another one when my husband gets a bike.

Wanted a second coupler therefore my husband and I could switch the bike trailer between our two bikes without must switch the coupler. This is the same one which accompanied with the bike trailer and is definitely what we required.

Came within a few dates and installed conveniently. I would recommend 1 for each bike you must expand options when pulling a trailer with your kids.

Great product and the delivery was quick! Seller is a exact asset to the Amazon Community. The coupler was extremely convenient to install and accompanied with guidance to aid in the installation of the coupler.

operates same as the original.
One thing to keep in mind is which if your axle is tight, there won't be sufficient room for this to match. On my wife's bike I ended up stripping the axle and must purchase a longer one.

We lately bought the Schwinn Blue/Black Double Bicycle Trailer and necessitated a second coupler therefore we could conveniently switch the trailer between our 2 bikes. This is an definite copy of the one which accompanied with our trailer. It includes the a pin, coupler and the washer which keeps the coupler from rotating. 

Review & Buy Coupler Attachment - InStep & Schwinn Bike Trailers.

No comments:

Post a Comment